Whether you are an owner-operator and the only employee in your company—or an employer with many workers that fall under DOT regulations, you must be enrolled into a DOT-compliant testing pool to remain in compliance with federal requirements. NW Testing has been providing DOT-compliant random program management for many years, providing accurate, reliable and affordable compliance solutions for individuals and to businesses of all sizes. You can rely on our experience and expertise. Call or stop in for a free consultation today to find out what we can do to help ensure that your company remains compliant with the everchanging complex requirements in your industry.
- Random Program Management for Medium to Large Companies
- National Consortium Enrollment for Small Companies
- Local and National Drug and Alcohol Screens
- Innovative Web-Based Solution Eliminates Need to Sign Up With Multiple Vendors
- Onsite/Mobile Testing Available
- Both Gender Collectors Always Available for Return to Duty and Follow Up Testing
- SAP Referral
- FMCSA Clearinghouse
- Policy Consultation
Ready to enroll?
Fill out the corresponding consortium enrollment request form today.